February 1 @6pm Tumbleweed Zanesville
March 1 @6pm Tumbleweed Zanesville
April 15 at the EOQHA show (Columbus) time to be announced
May 6 at the EOQHA show (Columbus) time to be announced
June 7 @6pm Tumbleweed Zanesville
July 15 at the the OAQHA show (Wilmington) Little Buckeye time to be announced
August 2 @6pm Tumbleweed Zanesville
September 9 at the EOQHA show (Columbus) time to be announced
October 4 @6pm Tumbleweed Zanesville
EOQHYA Congress Team (NYATT) Requirements:
1. Attend 2 meetings by the July meeting (July included)
2. Obtain $50.00 in sponsors
3. Participate in 2 fund raisers:
– Donate silent auction item for the banquet and/or September show.
– Participate in the flower sale.
–Sell lottery tickets, 50/50 tickets, sell flowers or laminate numbers at an EOQHA show.
4. Perform 3 hours of work at a EOQHA show (hours may be performed by parent/guardian)
-Help set up/ tear down trail pattern
-Help at the show pen (working the gate, running papers)
Once selected as a team member, you should attend the August and September meetings. You must work at least 2 hours at the September EOQHA show in Columbus, OH (hours may be performed by parent/guardian)
Download the Contact Information Form
Interested in becoming an EOQHYA Sponsor? – Click Here
Connie Vansickle – (740) 819-4073
Julie Brown – (740) 819-3377